Saturday 15 December 2012

Bleach 520- Killers Not Dead

So this exciting chapter of bleach starts out with captain commanders successor being shown.
The
Perverted Captain Commander


Surprise surprise not really, guess who it is! That's right Shunsui one of the few characters I like.

We are then transported to Tenjiro Kirinji's hot springs , where he's trying to heal Ichigo and the rest of the gravely injured fools shinigami.

Of course, Ichigo heals at an astonishing rate and lo behold, Renji's fine as well. Both of them are sent to their next destination.

I'm Ichigo 2.0, you just don't know it yet.


We are then told that those hot springs are no normal hot springs, as we can see with these two down below.

I think you're on fire ...
We are left with Kirinji contemplating on Goku Ichigo's power.

Nah, you're the baddest, look at that pompadour! 


Now we are with Shunsui, who seems to be trying to compromise with the central 46 about reconstructing the Gotei 13 and teaching Kenpachi the "Art of Killing".

Look at dat eye patch unf!


In order to do this, he bring in Kenpachi the First, who is drum roll Unohana. The quiet ones are always the craziest.

I may be a healer now, But back in the day, I would have rocked your world.


My thoughts:
Im not surprised at all that Unohana was the first kenpachi, I always knew she was a beast. I really love  Kirinji and his pompadour, am I the only one who thinks he's fucking awesome?
Well bleach will still be around in 2013 for all you fans, so yay? and for all the people who are waiting for it to conclude, it prob will around summer of 2013 or maybe even before then.
Dat Pompadour <3 unf
Granny Tsubasa

No comments:

Post a Comment